Bar charts can be used to show comparisons of data against targets and limits in either a vertical or horizontal chart.
You can compare only one specific set of data, where each bar represents the data, or you can cluster sets of data so that each specific set of data has its own bar, but the related sets are clustered and compared against other clustered data.
Depending on configuration by your admin, Bar Charts
- can show time-series or non-time-series data
- can be manually configured or query-based
- can be stacked, clustered or normal
- can be horizontal or vertical
- can have custom colors
- have the ability to change color above and below the target
Register for Visual KPI Online Training to learn more about Charts. It’s free!