Install Visual KPI Designer in just 3 easy steps. Allow about 5 minutes for the entire process, start to finish.
Note: If you are upgrading your existing Visual KPI Designer to a newer version, the steps are the same and the new installation will replace your older version automatically (no need to uninstall). Also, you should only upgrade your Designer to match the version of the Visual KPI Server you are running.
Make sure you have Microsoft Excel version or newer installed before you begin. You must also have local administrator rights for installing software on this machine.
Note: Close Microsoft Excel if you have it open. The install should work just fine with Excel open, but it’s always a good idea to close it first. Keep it simple folks, and close Excel before you start.
Ready? Start your timer!
1. Download the Visual KPI Designer
- Go to https://transpara.com/dl
- Register (if you don’t have an account) or log in.
- Click the green download button for Visual KPI Designer.
2. Run the Installer
- When the download completes, click the .exe file to run the installer.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and click Install.
3. Finish Installation
- When the install is complete, click Run or Finish.
Stop your timer. Pencils down! Your Visual KPI Designer is installed and ready to go!
More things you can do:
Pin the Visual KPI Designer to the Start Menu in Windows 10
- Click the Start Menu/All Apps.
- Find Transpara Visual KPI v5 Designer (listed under Transpara).
- Right-click and select Pin to Start.
Open Visual KPI Designer
- Click the Start Menu.
- Click the Visual KPI Designer v5 icon to open.
- Excel opens along with the Visual KPI Designer add-in.
Upgrade Visual KPI Designer
No need to uninstall. Just download the latest version and install. Visual KPI Designer will remember all of your settings. Learn more
Configure Your First Website Using Visual KPI Designer
The first time you open Visual KPI Designer, you’ll need to connect to the server that hosts your Visual KPI website. Learn more