You can repair a Visual KPI instance (website) by running the Repair Instance wizard. This wizard basically reruns the Visual KPI Instance Installation wizard to check that all the instance configuration settings are set correctly.
To repair a Visual KPI instance:
- In Visual KPI Server Manager, find the instance you want to repair.
- Under the instance name, right-click Interfaces.
- Select Repair instance.
- When the wizard opens, confirm the instance name in the wizard is correct, and click Next.
- Accept the License Agreement and click Next.
- Confirm your License Key or leave as is to continue with the Trial. Click Next.
- When the Site Administrator screen appears, confirm the information is correct and click Next.
- Review the settings on the Ready to Repair screen, and click Next.
- A progress bar shows you that the Visual KPI Server is being repaired.
- When the repair is complete, click Finish.