Sometimes data is just meant to be shown in a table. This may be the case when data just makes sense in a list, isn’t right for a KPI or a chart, or is more transactional in nature. Tables are great for maintenance logs, shift reports, or a list of servers and their availabilities and they are oh so very easy to search.
Sometimes you just have a table or some rectangular data somewhere that you really want to see live in Visual KPI in a browser or your phone. This is where the Visual KPI Tables feature comes to the rescue.
Visual KPI Tables features:
- Visualize any tabular or rectangular data.
- Visualize time-series or non-time-series data.
- Tables support time ranges/filtering and can be scrolled forward or back in time.
- Tables can be query-based.
- Tables can be searched, and so can individual columns
- Tables support HTML content (including color, links, icons, and more).
Create & Configure Tables
Working with the Tables Object Tools
Tables Attributes Keywords Reference